Develop, assess and implement compensation programs and practices. Programs include: annual salary administration and merit program, job evaluations, job descriptions database and survey database and administration.
Ensure a commitment to safety through consistent and professional behaviors in performance of job requirements that demonstrate safety is a fundamental value that guides all aspects of our work. Perform related duties as required.
1. Conducts job evaluations by compiling and analyzing market data to recommend the appropriate job title, salary level and FLSA status; finalize job descriptions, communicates results to managers and employees. Ensures results comply with state and federal law and collective bargaining agreements. Conducts job audits of individual or group positions as appropriate.
2. Manages the job description database in Oracle, Neogov and Access. Works with HRBP, Staffing, HRIS and Managers to audit and update job descriptions. Establishes and requests new positions with Payroll.
3. Manages the company-wide survey database and participates in published and ad-hoc agency salary surveys.
4. Reviews, analyzes and approves pay and job employee status changes (MSS), including new hire offers and promotions. Supports HRIS in updating Oracle Compensation systems (MSS and CWB.)
5. Develops and/or revises compensation policies, standards and procedures, including salary structures, merit increase budgets and geographic differentials to be in compliance with state and federal law, market practices and collective bargaining agreements.
6. Provides compensation policy interpretation, analysis, guidance and technical advice for resolution of issues involving compensation policies and programs.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field. Professional certification desired.
A minimum of six (6) years total credited experience. Five years of senior level Human Resources work experience with emphasis on HR operations and compensation. Experience in organizations comprised of union and non-union employees desired.
Intermediate level experience in Microsoft Office Suite products. Oracle experience desired.
Or any equivalent combination of experience and training.
To learn more and apply, please go to: https://trimet.org/careers
TriMet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing an organization that is reflective of and sensitive to the needs of the diverse community we serve, including veterans, the elderly, and individuals with disabilities.