Paird is seeking an enthusiastic compensation consultant to support and grow an existing compensation consulting practice offering custom-tailored services in the design, implementation, and support of employee reward programs. We’re looking for someone who will work directly with a diverse set of clients to actively listen to client concerns, conduct research and analysis, create models and tools, and advise clients regarding their business needs and problems; someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who can unravel a problem to provide creative and purposeful solutions to solve client quandaries.
Provide compensation expertise and consulting services to senior management on a variety of remuneration issues, including:
· Strategy, philosophy, and policy design
· job analysis and documentation
· pay evaluation/competitiveness and fairness of pay
· external analysis based on market data
· internal alignment of roles
· compensation program design (base pay, incentive, equity, other rewards)
· program implementation
· governance and regulatory implications
· employee communications
· up-to-date general market trends and challenges
Develop effective financial models and meaningful, high-quality tools and reports supporting the analysis required to address client’s challenges
Research, analyze, and manage large quantitative data sets to solve client problems
Recognize and identify business development/sales opportunities
- Minimum of 7 years progressive work experience in human resources, business, or finance-related roles including experience in broad-based compensation with internal (corporate) and/or external clients.
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented, critical thinker who can tell a story using data.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to work with all levels of an organization’s hierarchy
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel (Reference functions, presentation/formatting, logic functions, pivot tables, raw data manipulation, etc.
- Proven project management skills and creative problem-solving abilities with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience meeting tight deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and working independently to achieve effective results
- The ability to work with public and private companies in a variety of industries across various reward strategies, methods, and practices
interested parties contact Chase@paird.io