Mentor, a Siemens Business, is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. This is a newly created position at our Wilsonville location.
As a Compensation Analyst you will be part of the global Mentor/Siemens compensation team in Human Resources. This position will provide data research, system testing and support, analysis, job description documentation and evaluations, and process administration support.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Develop and participate in compensation surveys. Perform ad-hoc job evaluation and market research activities.
• Coordinate job matching with the Compensation Manager and the Human Resources Business Partners.
• Conduct financial modeling of variable compensation plans, including sales commission plans.
• Provide system and process support for global compensation processes such as annual salary, equity and bonus planning. This includes testing, loads and maintenance of planning tools and SAP.
• Maintain electronic compensation files such as market data database, templates and forms, job database and job descriptions. Keep all tracking and reporting of job database up to date. Help to develop and maintain desktop tools such as Word templates, Excel tools and web communications, provide templates that HR Managers can use to communicate locally.
• Conduct market research and analysis for special projects through vendor resources, internet sources and public document filings. Assist with annual market review of salary movement for multiple countries to update salary structures and provide input for salary planning budget.
• Prepare and proof read various documentation, including communication materials and PowerPoint presentations, compensation training materials, and develop forms and templates. Provide related communication support for annual planning processes (salary, equity and bonus) along with bonus plan communication to divisions.
• Respond to audit requests, both internally and externally, with guidance from the Compensation Manager. Respond to various state reporting requirements that are received on a monthly basis.
• College degree preferred - Human Resources, Finance, or Business Management emphasis desired.
• 2+ years’ business experience including prior analytical support. Understanding of database principals and ability to develop database tools that are efficiently organized and user friendly.
• Knowledge of core compensation components and modeling techniques. Sales compensation experience preferred.
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills required; demonstrated attention to detail.
• High level of tact and ability to handle sensitive compensation and financial information while delivering strong customer service.
• Proficient with desktop software - Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Demonstrated knowledge of web based communications tools and search capabilities.
• Ability to be flexible in a changing environment and interface effectively within and cross-functionally in a team environment.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work effectively in a matrixed organization. Strong desire and capability to learn new skills.
• Operates independently with general supervision on routine work. Makes decisions within well-defined policies and procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To Apply: Career Center