Reporting to the Corporate Compensation Director, the Senior Compensation Consultant will serve as a compensation subject matter expert supporting enterprise wide broad based, variable pay, and equity compensation initiatives, tools, and processes. The initial focus of the role will be supporting the implementation of the Oracle HCM Compensation module including requirements gathering, implementation, testing, and tool/process related change management. As the project becomes BAU, the role will support key enterprise compensation processes and initiatives.
•Serve as the compensation lead for the Oracle HCM Compensation HCM module (architect and scope functional solutions for customers, conduct deep requirements gathering and documentation, end to end testing development and execution)
•Identify and document enterprise requirements for the Compensation HCM module
•Work with functional leaders, HR application managers, IT, and project teams to create and manage HCM Compensation Solutions with a creative mind and innovative focus
•Coordinate and manage cross functional solution dependencies across all HCM modules (Core HR/Org, Performance, Compensation, Reporting and Analytics, etc.)
•Collaborate on training development and delivery
•Proactively collaborate with communications team to ensure HCM change impacts are organized, well understood, and professionally delivered
•Internalize customer insights to drive future state HCM innovation
•Champion and lead a consumer-grade customer experience, using customer insights to identify and exceed customer needs
•Provide compensation consulting support for enterprise compensation tools and processes (broad based, variable, and equity)
•Manage compensation related acquisition integration and divestiture activities as required
Corporate office in Everett, WA preferred, frequent travel during implementation (~20%), tapering down to ~10% for go forward operations model.
Fortive (NYSE:FTV) is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of Professional Instrumentation and Industrial Technologies businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With 2018 revenues of $6.5 billion, $1.2 billion in operating profit, and a market cap of $26 billion, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 26,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 50 countries around the world. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System.
Fortune Magazine ranks Fortive as a part of the “The Future 50” companies with the best prospects for long-term growth. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com.
Fortive is a global family of more than 20 industry-leading industrial growth and technology companies, united by a shared purpose: to make the world stronger, safer and more effective by providing essential technology for the people who accelerate progress. We take on big challenges that have real impact in fast-moving fields like software development, robotics, transportation, energy and healthcare.
With more than $6.7 billion in annual revenues and a culture rooted in Kaizen, or continuous improvement, Fortive is well positioned to create essential, technology-based solutions to solve the world’s most critical challenges. Our strong capability comes from a team of smart, motivated people who proudly deliver excellence in each of our outstanding brands in the areas of field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 26,000 research and development, sales, marketing, product development, innovation, and service employees in more than 50 countries around the world.
This is a place where people who share a drive and passion to make a personal difference can learn, grow, and achieve. And that’s good... for you, for us, for growth.
For more information, please visit: www.fortive.com.
Location: Portland, OR
Copy link to apply:
Works collaboratively to design, develop, and administer compensation programs that assist in attracting and retaining qualified employees for Kaiser Permanente (KP). Performs job evaluations to determine appropriate salary grade assignment. Analyzes market compensation data to determine company's competitive position. Prepares salary adjustments using established guidelines, policies and practices. Recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems. Formulates recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures. Reviews existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommends appropriate courses of action.
- Completes and/or oversees salary survey benchmarking and overall program analysis.
- As Subject Matter Expert (SME), consults, advises and provides information on compensation guidelines, policies and practices to all levels of the organization.
- Works closely with leadership to understand organization needs.
- Prepares special studies and high impact recommendations related to compensation.
- Participates on highly visible task forces.
- Influences region-wide compensation decisions and strategy.
- Develops organization-wide communications.
- Responsible for business process improvement.
- Performs the most complex (non-benchmark & high level) job evaluations.
- Consults with complex client groups.
- Participates in or leads aspects of pay practice development.
- Designs ad-hoc reports.
- Participates on regional and inter-regional projects.
- Monitors pay equity region-wide.
- Participates in costing impact of compensation programs to include Labor Negotiations.
- Leads aspects of the annual salary planning and variable pay plan administration process.
- Performs compensation program implementation rollout.
- Develops and costs salary structures.
- Prepares and delivers training materials.
- Prepares salary offers and adjustments using established guidelines, policies and practices.
- Assists in system requirement analyses and is responsible for identifying system needs.
- Administers compensation plans with unique requirements.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in compensation
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Thorough knowledge and application of compensation principles, theories, policies, practices and systems, plus working knowledge of other related HR fields.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new compensation concepts, techniques, standards or department methods.
- Considered compensation expert within KP.
- Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.
- Proficient to advanced skills in compensation systems and Microsoft Office applications to include Excel and/or Access.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Preferred Qualifications:- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in compensation or Human Resources experience to include salary administration duties.
- SPHR or SCP
Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client in Lake Oswego, a thriving technology company, to identify a Senior Manager, Compensation and Benefits. Our client offers an exceptional total rewards package and a focus on work/life balance. This is an opportunity to make an immediate impact on an organization, while utilizing your extensive experience and expert knowledge in compensation and benefits.
As the Senior Manager, Compensation and Benefits, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and overseeing a comprehensive total rewards strategy for the organization, as well as managing the compensation and job architecture programs. Your work will ensure that the organization remains competitive in the marketplace and helps to attract and retain top talent.
The ideal candidate:
You bring 5+ years’ experience in compensation and benefits, including 2+ years in a leadership role. Your certification includes PHR/SPHR and Certified Compensation Professional (CCP). You have demonstrated experience and knowledge of global compensation and benefits programs, and bring a passion for collaboration, innovation, and problem solving. Candidates with tech-industry experience are highly desired.
Mulberry Talent Partners has joined with our client, a manufacturing company in Clackamas, to identify a Compensation Analyst for a direct-hire job opportunity with their team. The ideal candidate will have a strong affinity towards data systems and program management, excellent communication skills, and the ability to contribute to the design and implementation of their compensation policy.
This is a direct-hire, full-time role. The majority of your focus will be based in compensation program management. You will drive the annual compensation process, partner with other teams to ensure efficiency, assist in developing a compensation structure for base and incentive pay, and oversee FLSA compliance. A much smaller portion of your role will focus on 401k and Pension Plan Administration. In this role, you will communicate with plan sponsors and participants, manage the process for setting up plans and conversions, and manage the efficiency and development of the program.
You have a BA/BS in Business, Accounting, Finance, or a related field, with 2+ years of experience in compensation. Proficient Excel skills, 401K plan administration experience, and previous program management experience are strongly preferred. You have an ability and willingness to learn, as well as seek out improvements and opportunities for professional development.
PCC Downtown Center - 722 SW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97204
As part of a collaborative team, the incumbent will perform a variety of responsible professional, technical and analytical classification and compensation activities related to the maintenance of the college compensation system. Maintains and ensures consistent application of the college’s classification standards for job classes. This role works with a diverse group of individuals at all levels in the organization.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or other discipline directly related to the position (relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis).
Two years of experience performing compensation and data analysis.
Starting Salary: Minimum $53,351 to range mid-point of $65,352. Placement generally will not exceed the mid-point, based on qualifications, experience and internal equity.
For best consideration, apply by November 5, 2019; applications received after this date are not guaranteed a review
Link directly to the HR Compensation Analyst posting.
Link directly to the full Classification description.
Our passion in HR is to help all Intel employees and teams thrive as they define and deliver the future. As a Compensation Consultant, you will play a critical role in making this passion a reality. Being a part of HR at Intel requires you to be bold, creative, take risks and bring your best possibility thinking to every challenge. As a member of this team, you will not only be exposed to unique opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities in problem solving, project and stakeholder management, effective communication and more, but you will also have opportunities to connect with your HR peers and build a sense of community.
Your role will be:
Link to our opening: http://career.intel.com/tp/rj6-JnbqQ_e_K
Kent Employment Solutions
Would you relish putting your Compensation skills to work as a trusted advisor of a diverse array of clients?
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
For over 8 years, our client, Trüpp HR has operated in the Portland area and has also grown a national client base. Trüpp (Swedish for “team” and pronounced as “troop”) was founded in 2011 and has been recognized four consecutive years as one of Oregon and SW Washington’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses. Providing HR Outsourcing and Consulting services to small and mid-sized employers locally and nationwide, they are a collaborative team of professionals, passionate about helping their clients thrive.
Why you should reach out
· Have a real impact on people and organizations in our community
· Leverage your experience in an environment that deploys green light thinking seeking new approaches to improve and innovate
· Medical insurance, with a significant portion of employee coverage paid by the employer, as well as buy-up options and option to extend coverage to employee dependents/spouse/partner.
· Dental and Vision insurance 100% employer paid for employees, with the option to extend benefit participation to employee dependents/spouse/partner
· Short-and Long-Term Disability paid 100% by employer
· 401(k) with company match
· Optional Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
· Generous paid time off program
· Education reimbursement program
· Flexible work schedules and remote work options
· Modern, open office with loads of ambient light, ergonomic sit-stand desks, convenient access to public transportation, and a relaxed work environment
· Professionals with personality – who enjoy supporting each other, sharing good laughs, and noshing on great food
· The occasional, or not so occasional pup sighting
The Compensation Consultant plays the lead role in a wide range of compensation projects for our clients, including conducting pay equity analyses, updating compensation and classification structures, and creating brand new compensation programs on a small yet collaborative team.
Day to Day
· Act as a trusted advisor on a wide variety of compensation topics ensuring top-notch client service.
· Engage with clients as a project lead—establishing work plans, identifying project considerations, and managing to budget and deliverables.
· Perform as an insightful advisor and subject matter expert for elements of compensation programs, pay equity compliance, and design/updates to compensation and classification structures.
· Deliver findings and recommendations to clients as reports and presentations.
· Analyze and interpret data to provide sound advice.
· Maintain current on compensation trends and regulatory considerations.
· Evaluate jobs to identify quality benchmarks in salary databases and public sector compensation data.
· Evaluate specific aspects of jobs to determine their fit into a classification structure, assign factors for pay equity, and determine job leveling.
· Conduct job analyses and create job descriptions.
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge
· 5+ years’ compensation and/or classification experience required.
· Thorough knowledge of compensation program elements, including base and variable pay, pay structures, pay practices, and compensation philosophy.
· Compensation compliance expertise to include Pay Equity.
· Successfully apply Excel skills, including using complex formulas, regression analysis, data modeling, pivot tables, and macro workbooks.
· Proven ability to establish rapport and credibility with varied audiences.
· Organized and capable of prioritizing own work in a fast-paced setting with frequent and rapid priority and assignment changes.
· Consistently deliver quality, timely, accurate, and useful work products.
· Behave in a manner that supports our core values and represents the company in the best possible light.
· Exemplify professionalism and a sincere concern for contributing to the success of our clients.
· Treat confidential information gained through employment with us with sensitivity and tact.
· Demonstrated expert working knowledge in Microsoft Excel and advanced working knowledge in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, market salary databases, web-based project management, and survey software applications.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Accounting, Business Management strongly preferred.
· Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) strongly preferred.
Kent Employment Solutions has been exclusively retained to handle this recruitment process, and Aria HR is partnering as usual in the recruitment process. We are personally sourcing, screening, and vetting any potential candidates.
Conducts compensation analysis through market research, data gathering and interpretation of employee data. Develops alternatives and recommendations. Presents analysis and recommendations to management and may implement proposed solutions. Responsible for all compensation support for a designated client group.
In addition to the above responsibilities, the Sr. level role includes the following:
In addition to the above requirements, the Sr. level role includes the following:
Req ID: 58050
Company Code: PacifiCorp
Primary Location: Portland
Department: 00001027 Pacific Power
Personnel Subarea: Exempt
Hiring Range: 66,600.00 - 93,300.00
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without an accommodation.
At PacifiCorp, we encourage everyone to work together. We embrace diversity and value the distinct perspectives of all our employees. We strive to cultivate a workplace that connects each employee to the organization and enables all individuals to participate and contribute to their full potential.
It is PacifiCorp's policy to provide and promote equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants in accordance with local, state and federal laws and regulations governing personnel activities. In accordance with federal guidelines, PacifiCorp is committed to a program of affirmative action. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screening.