Are you a compensation professional who lives and breathes data and the story it tells? Do you want to take your skills and passions to the next level at an organization at the forefront of compensation design? Do you have a deep interest in analyzing compensation data and can see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making? Are you someone who understands compensation salary surveys and how to utilize them effectively to ensure your organization is paying fairly and effectively? Are you someone who can help others understand compensation concepts?
The Compensation and Benefits group at Intel is seeking a compensation analyst to help us ensure that we attract and retain the best talent by paying fairly and maximizing the value of our compensation spend. In this role you will be responsible for applying your expertise in compensation analysis and design to develop pay structures across multiple countries throughout the world. You will analyze market data to identify trends, market movement and alignment with Intel jobs. You will work closely with Compensation & Benefits Analysts/Consultants to tell the stories of our insights, develop benchmarking peer lists and strategies to support business needs and provide education related to market data, compensation surveys, and the structure development processes. You will also assist in helping Intel maintain strong relationships with key compensation survey vendors, prepare data submissions for annual and ad-hoc surveys and answer inquiries related to submissions.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Human Resources, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, Economics or other related fields.
- 2+ years of experience in compensation processes and practices, particularly working with compensation survey data, market pricing, and salary structure development.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using Excel.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Strong business and consultative skills including initiating, conducting, and facilitating discussions with multiple stakeholders.
- A Master’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Professional certification in compensation (CCP, GRP or ACCP).
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, JMP or other data analysis software.
This position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
To Apply go to the job posting on our website at