Otak is looking to hire an experienced Senior Compensation and Benefits Analyst for our Portland office. This position is responsible for providing recommendations for compensation strategy, incentive plans, and benefits programs.
This person will be responsible for:
· Design, implement and communicate compensation and salary administration programs.
· Partner with finance and leadership to lead the development of incentive compensation plan designs and assure model validation and alignment with goals, develop the communication plans and tools to measure attainment against plan.
· Conduct job analysis and evaluation of all levels positions (including appropriate title, salary grade, pay and incentive level, job code, EEO and FLSA classification, etc.); audit evaluation of positions and application of existing positions.
· Design, implement and administer compensation and benefits programs, such as paid time off plans, benefits payments, workers’ compensation, medical plans, transportation reimbursement plans, etc.
· Understand, analyze and present data around compensation and benefits best practices and trends.
· Recommend and conduct salary surveys in order to understand competitive compensation levels in the organization and market.
· Assure through audits, analysis and reports, that all compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations and maximize workforce productivity and efficiency.
· Review requests for new or revised jobs or classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment.
· Provide ongoing workforce analysis and assist with developing and maintaining a variety of HR reporting metrics as needed.
· Stays informed of legislative activities and regulatory changes and evaluates impact to compensation and benefits programs.
· Assists in the creation of communication materials and presentations to support analysis and implementation of programs. Prepares and maintains documentation as well as regularly updates and distributes documents to HR team as appropriate.
· Superior customer service to support routine employee needs.
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to “think outside of the box” to provide solutions that unify best practices, compliance requirements and business needs.
· Must be a self-started and have the ability to prioritize workload and perform multiple tasks under accelerated deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business or other relevant field or equivalent years of experience in lieu of degree
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in compensation and benefits, including plan design
· Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) strongly preferred
· Experience using, maintaining and enhancing a human resources information system (HRIS), and running and creating reports utilizing available data
Our clients come to us because of our reputation and the work we do, but they return because of our dedication. Otak was built on a foundation of teamwork, support and mutual respect, and those principles have led us to where we are today.
Apply today at: http://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=OTAK&cws=1&rid=662
We encourage you to come and be a part of the Otak team. Otak is an Equal Opportunity Employer.