At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Implement, govern and manage local Compensation tools, programmes and processes for assigned countries. Participate in the implementation, governance and management of global Compensation tools, programmes and processes.
Grading & Benchmarking
- Purchase and manage market surveys and create compensation benchmark for a position or a group of positions. Consult HRBP’s on the results.
- Create comp package proposals for HRBP’s/ Line Management
- Perform, review and consult on grading for HRBP’s
- Prepare global STI target structure for assigned countries, mapping of employees and ensure upload in the system
- Collection and communication of local target achievement results
- Contribute to definition of Global Compensation programs and projects
- Collaborate with HR Services to enable excellent administration of Compensation tools and processes.
Training, Communication and Change Management
- Execute change management concepts for local, strategic and global Compensation programs
- Provide technical and process trainings to HR where applicable
- Create, Prepare, deliver local/individual communication on global, local and strategic Compensation programs
- Upskill HR services on local Compensation programs
- Upskill HRBP’s on global, local and strategic Compensation programs.
- Ensures full compliance with legal, labour relations, tax and social insurance requirements
- Define and execute locally relevant action on audit
- Follow up on audit action items
- HR Business Partner/ HR Senior leaders
- HR Services
- Global Rewards and Global Compensation team
- Finance departments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated, proactive and continuous improvement mind-set
- Ability to work under pressure as well as prioritizing
- Strong customer focus and service minded
- Tolerance to ambiguity
- Team player
- Very good presentation, communication and convincing skills (senior management)
- Analytical and detail oriented work style,
- Ability for end to end process thinking
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Cultural awareness & sensitivity: ability to flex style to suit differing cultural norms
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to create effective, deep and successful working relationships across all levels of the organization
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or adequate education
- Minimum of 5+ years of overall work experience within Rewards
- Strong Project Management and process design experience
- Experience working in an international and matrix environment
- High level of affinity to and experience with Business computing solutions, ideally with SAP-HR
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested parties; please apply on the adidas career portal at: https://careers.adidas-group.com/jobs/manager-compensation-172708?locale=en