PeaceHealth is hiring a Director of Compensation!
Do you have a proven track record for:
- · Strategically leading, coaching, and developing a compensation team in a multi-state organization?
- · Successful senior HR leadership with an emphasis in clearly understanding current labor market trends for an organization to maintain its competitive edge?
- · Executing competitive compensation solutions, within a healthcare environment, for all employees including, collective bargaining, providers, and executive?
Based in beautiful Vancouver, WA (just across the river from Portland, OR), PeaceHealth is hiring a Director of Compensation to lead their compensation team. Tasked with providing day-to-day direction for the team, this position also researches and analyzes compensation strategies to develop recommendations system-wide. In our mission-based organization that prides itself on treating our patients and caregivers in a loving and caring way, our competitive compensation structure system-wide is essential to providing quality care for the members of the communities we serve in addition to our caregivers and their families.
Qualified candidates for the Director of Compensation must have:
- · Bachelor’s degree in human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field
- · Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) preferred
- · Seven years of progressively responsible experience in compensation program development, design, and administration
- · Provider and Executive compensation experience
- · Five years of leadership experience required
- · Benefit experience, as plus
- · Experience supporting negotiation and administering compensation for caregivers under collective bargaining agreements
Want to learn more? Visit: jobs.peacehealth.org, search Req ID#: 170427.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.