We are seeking a Global Sales Compensation Analyst to join our Commercial Finance Team. You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day administration of the compensation for sales incentive-eligible employees globally.
Objectives include driving operational process improvements in compensation plan management, quarterly payouts, and improving the scalability of program tools. This requires working with global business owners to ensure proper plan design, calculation, delivery and execution of sales commissions. Cross-team coordination, time management, and excellent communication skills are essential. The ideal candidate has a proven track record for rolling up their sleeves, maintaining a high level of ownership and accountability and delivering best-in-class support to their internal and external customers.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Leading sales compensation strategy including analysis and modeling
· Oversight and implementation of additional incentive programs
· Build excel models and trending analysis to support strategy development
· Provide analysis of compensation components and their effectiveness; modeling recommendations and alternatives
Supporting the day-to-day administration of sales compensation plans
· Annual incentive plan design and rollout
· Global quarterly commission payout process
· Compensation adjustments, calculations and approval process
Ensuring all compensation methodologies, policies, procedures and governance are followed
Serving as subject matter expert and advisor for sales compensation across the division
· Incentive compensation/performance management software knowledge and understanding
· Proven Excel experience and the ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate results into insights and action
· Exhibit sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership and leading data-driven analyses to support and grow a business
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job ID :100040BR
Location :US - Oregon - Hillsboro